Thursday, November 18

It's been raining since I got up. The sky is dark and low. I took extra care and an extra ten minutes to drive to work. I haven't eaten my lunch (Heinz tomato soup) as Mars employees were giving away free chocolate bars outside the office and I ended up with four. Two of which I ate and two I gave to colleagues. I took the bus to Oxford Street at Lunchtime and watched Tom blow £500 on shirts and a suit. I was just about to accept his offer of lunch in the Selfridges cafe (hot salt beef sandwiches) when my boss rang to say that I was needed back at the office. Traipsed back, calmed him down, sorted the problem and had a cup of tea. Ho hum.

Blackpool is on TV tonight. I thought that the first show was marvelous. I was dreading watching it last week as I feared that the town would be made to look like a cheap joke. No need to worry though, Blackpool looked great, David Morrissey looked sexy, bursting into song during the drama wasn't tacky at all (it actually validated the excitement this seaside town can generate in folk) and even if it was a bit Dennis Potter-ish there's nowt wrang wi' that.

2 comments:

poweru said...

ghhyd hfuy yftddt jljj kjsda sasx sxsa wdqd dwq dqw dwdwq wdsdsddaaaaaa
poweru
poweru
poweru
<a href="https://www.themehorse.com/support-forum/users/kehow41107

Anonymous said...

poweru