Wednesday, November 17



I can't believe they're making me work so hard this week. Bloody cheek! I don't think I'm paid enough to work this hard. AND big changes are just round the corner. Changes that will see me lose my whole portfolio of struggling and underdeveloped markets and have them replaced by a GIGANTIC (and much more corrupt) nation (no, not the USA). Whatever.

The good news this week is that the junk we recovered from under the spare bed (in preparation for my parents visit next week) has yielded enough cash on ebay to pay for two weeks in LA and Vegas next February. 20 years collecting vintage 501's, NME's, and Face magazines has proved quite lucrative.

1 comment:

poweru said...

ghhyd hfuy yftddt jljj kjsda sasx sxsa wdqd dwq dqw dwdwq wdsdsddaaaaaa
poweru
poweru
poweru
<a href="https://www.themehorse.com/support-forum/users/kehow41107