Monday, September 20

If you haven't seen Goodbye Lenin yet then do. It's funny and poignant and looks great (who'd have thought East Berlin in the 80's could look so cinematic). The cute main fella had a great Heinkel scooter - bonus! The scene where the coma lady goes outdoors for the first time in eight months and sees a helicopter transporting a gigantic statue of Lenin across the skyline is just genius.



In other news - quiet weekend round at spellcnut towers. Recovering slowly from the fevers. No alcohol or sex but lots of rock 'n' roll and biscuits. I've been playing at being The Prodigy using this programme on my new PC (I stopped short at screwing an Appleton though). I gave Edward the dog a haircut yesterday but gave up halfway through as he got bored and ran off. Now he looks like he's been to a Hoxton/Shoreditch hairdresser (i.e. ridiculous). Darren has gone to Leeds today, it's very windy and I have a frozen shepherds pie for lunch.

No comments: