Friday, September 17

Two minutes before 10pm last night our NTL cable TV set top box crashed. That's two minutes before Six Feet Under! FUCKERS! Good job I was very full from a big biriani earlier in the evening or I'd have hit the choccy biscuits with a vengeance. We watched Capturing The Friedmans on DVD instead. It was a bit grim and the Friedmans weren't very likeable so it wasn't a good replacement for Six Feet Under. Thank Madonna for second chance Sundays.
So, because the cable was knocked out, we had no internet. And my new PC was arriving today. Great timing NTL. Anyway, to cut a long and boring story short, I am now online at my new PC. If Darren wasn't out getting drunk in town right now he'd be overjoyed (though I'm fairly sure he's happy wherever he is at this moment) as I've been hogging his PC for the past month or so.
I watched Spellbound tonight and it was fantastic. I carnt spel for peenuts so thoughs kids had me flabbergasted.

No comments: