Tuesday, September 20

Why fashion is smashing
(or, how I learned to embrace my inner six pack).

My Mum just got a call from H&M asking her to be the 'face' of their new campaign! Imagine that! My Mum! Apparently every single model H&M deliberated over had, at one time or another, sniffed some coke (offered by their clients PR team) so they were rejected.
What a fucking sham this whole Moss thing is. I don't feel sorry for the skinny bitch (she needs to take more care when she imbibes) but I do know that if everyone in that industry who (oh God, I sound like a hippy now) does drugs were fired tomorrow then they'd be left with a core of about ten elderly spinsters looking after a multi billion dollar enterprise. Fact: beautiful people in fashion take drugs. Fact: the not-so-beautiful people who look after the beautiful people in fashion take drugs. Fact: Sharon, LaTrina and gay Steven from the council estates of the UK won't take drugs just because Kate Moss did. They will take them because they know it feels fucking great and, just for one night, they are convinced that Jefferson Hack will find them and fuck them silly.

No comments: