Tuesday, September 20

Some mildly amusing stuff as a I take a break from boring my 7 readers with holiday snaps.

This morning while riding my bicycle to work down infamous Noel Road in N1 I saw a man kiss another man (and I don't mean one of those entertainment biz air-kisses). One of the men was the presenter of a quasi-religious TV show on Sunday mornings (tin-bath faced Alice Beer is his co-presenter). He wore camouflage pants (how 1995) and had a nice scruffy dog.

This site features pictures of dogs in bee costumes.

A man went around NYC placing empty speech bubble stickers on posters. He then re-visited the posters and photographed what folk had written in the bubbles. Here are the pics broken down into categories.

I've snaffled some stonking tunes from Fat Planet over the past few months and I highly recommend their selections (who knew ragga-core could be so pleasant?). Fat Planet, along with Fluxblog, are the best bargains on the web for open minded listeners (i.e. the tunes are free).

Mariah carey watches Eastenders (one of the 87 viewers left viewing this car crash of a TV show) and now she's looking for a home near Old Street. That sound you can hear is the final nail being driven into the coffin of 'trendy' Shoreditch. New Orleans style funeral expected to take place in up and coming (i.e. shit hole) Dalston next week.

This is a nice tool.

No comments: