Monday, February 7

Sunday was nice. Drove out to the BW country estate for luncheon. Lovely healthy fare (apart from the chemically loaded cakes which made me hyperactive "ignore me it's just the 'E' talking"). Back in time for the Everton match and a hot bath then an evening of roller coaster construction.

There's a yellow burning ball in the skies over Londoon today. Dunno what it can be but it's nice. Edward barked at and chased a jogger in the park this morning so I scolded him quite harshly and now I feel really bad so I'm chomping at the bit to go home and see if he is still sulking.
We will be here this time next Monday and this time Darren *will* go on this.

Finally bought the Soulwax album 'Any Minute Now'. God knows why I haven't owned it before now. Fricken excellent.

No comments: