Wednesday, December 15

I've been at home this morning teaching the dog Husker Du songs on his new guitar. He's getting better. Off to work now in a smart suit as I have a dinner tonight at a posh hotel with important people from foreign countries in honour of Kazakhstan Independence day. We had our office Christmas 'do' yesterday. After last years fiasco in a smart west-end restaurant we decided to just go to the pub then a pizza restaurant then back to the pub. Much more relaxing too. Darren has his 'do' today and they are off skating at the open air rink at Somerset House then ten-pin bowling and then to a top nightclub. The private sector celebrate Christmas so much more elegantly than the Government don't you think. I think I'll ask for my sheeps eye-ball appetizer tonight to be placed in a doggy bag. Anyone want it?

No comments: