Thursday, October 14

Nothing has happened to me all week. Except getting wet every day riding to work. I found this website which cheered me up as I sat evaporating at my desk (and no, I was not searching for those products). I'm off to Stockholm tomorrow with Darren for a long weekend and an even longer smorgasbord. We will see The Go! Team on Friday night at a little club called Debaser (how apt, so us). I have the new Nancy Sinatra album to listen to during the flight and also the Kasabian and The Music albums in case of flight delays. Splashed out on 'superseats' for Rambert at Sadlers Wells next month (it's becoming a tradition at Spellcnut towers to start the yule season with an evening of culture and the programme includes a piece by Michael Clarke so we had to see that). It's nearly home time now and after four hours of sunshine it's just started raining again. Sods law, I get me helmet out and the bloody heavens open.

No comments: