Friday, August 20

Listening to 'Pay To Cum' by Bad Brains while compiling a brief on VAT loopholes in Kazakh law (no deadline as it’s for my own benefit). Looking forward to barbecue roast pork from the Chinese takeaway for tea while watching Coronation Street. May get chips and curry sauce as an extra treat (when did life get so fabulous?). Thanks to TD I now have an MP3 of the fantastic Johnnyboy single. Spectortastic! And while downloading that top tune I discovered some great tracks by The Go! Team so I’m going to hunt down their album. Popping into Blockbuster on the way home to rent The Cockettes DVD which I spotted last week. Always wanted to see this documentary about the legendary theatre troupe from San Francisco. I prefer drag queens with moustaches (official term - scag drag). Plans for the weekend include picking up dog poop from the lawn, lying down (not on the lawn), researching the specifications for the upcoming Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 game (as this will affect which PC I buy), buying a bucket of chicken at KFC, Tesco Extra shopping with my fella, some punk rock at Duckie and bagels on the way home, bit of laundry, bit of male grooming, some snogging and taking down the footy scores for Darrens pools coupon. How common!

No comments: