Tuesday, December 11

I posted the following 10 years ago today...

What do you want to be when you grow up? .......Happy. I'm 38 tomorrow. When my Dad was 38 I was 14. For my 14th birthday I received the Ramones album 'Leave Home' and a border collie puppy which I named Sheena ('Sheena Is A Punk Rocker' being my favourite track on that album). If I had a 14 year old son with a birthday tomorrow I would buy him that Ramones album and get him a rescue dog from Battersea.

Doesn't time fuckin' fly!

6 comments:

DTaylor said...

For tomorrow: Wishing you a very happy birthday with many happy returns. Stay special.

Travelling Blue Witch said...

38 on 12 12 12? You're a dozen short mate!

Happy belated, hope it was a good one.

Travelling Blue Witch said...

I meant 48, of course. Too much sun and SA red...

Blue Witch said...

And Happy FOTCR™ to you all.

Blue Witch said...

And now HNY. Hope you're all OK.

DTaylor said...

Ditto, D&D. Best wishes always.