Tuesday, April 17

Nearly ten years old.

This blog will be ten years old next month. For the last year or so I had planned to close it down on its tenth birthday but just lately that thought has made me sad so the plan now is to carry on and hopefully start posting words instead of just lazy photos. I do like a plan so fingers crossed I can keep to it.

Darren and I were both off work today so ended up in Lytham having sea bass for lunch and buying chocolates and new shoes. Having lost three stone in the last twelve months I now need to get my Mark Powell suit altered but finding a tailor round these parts is most tiresome. So tiresome that I feel like just buying a new suit (I won't though, it cost a fortune and he doesn't do that cloth anymore).
Dinner tonight is a bag of Alpinis from Thorntons and some tiger (now called giraffe) bread and jam. Fuck knows how I managed to lose three stone.

3 comments:

diamond geezer said...

Round of applause for becoming three-stone-less. Have you taken up anything more physical than "walking the dog" for exercise?

Anonymous said...

No exercise. Just calorie counting. If exercise was involved I'd fail.

DTaylor said...

Are pictures available of the 'new you'?
Well done, by the way.