Monday, September 26

It crept upon us and then overtook our weekend and so we shot the Germans mercilessly with a variety of hefty-in-the-hand weapons. Our PS2 machine was finally installed in the sitting room (previously only allowed in the spare room on a portable TV) and then the hours were sucked from our two days off work by partaking in the end of WW2 allied operations.
I did manage to play a few rounds of golf this weekend as I finally tracked down a PSP (look at that pic and tell me you aren't hard for it) on Friday morning and have been perfecting my swing with this addictive game inbetween blowing the heads off Nazis. The music playing technology of the PSP is amazing and has the best sound quality of any MP3 player I’ve ever heard (the rumours of a Bang and Olufsen collaboration with Sony for the PSP are true I think). To top off our weekend we watched Downfall (how appropriate) on DVD last night. Brilliantly creepy, superb script and Berlin looked stunning on its knees and wheezing its last breath. Heil Sony!

No comments: