Monday, February 28

Apart from Napoleon Dynamite, the other classy movies we saw while on holiday were:
My Summer Of Love - ace
Hide And Seek - dreary and un-scary
The Aviator - very good (but Dicaprio still looks like a 14 year old boy to me)
Vera Drake - Imelda was robbed last night
Sideways - mildly amusing in an Oddbins kind of way
Meet The Fockers - so good I almost forgot we went to see it

Other great stuff we watched was the 'gay wedding' episode of The Simpsons, the back-slapping Grammy show on TV with Franz Ferdinand, infomercials (I want a Magic Bullet!), Fox News (hilariously bad) and TV ads at breakfast time for 'erectile dysfunction' pills. We made it home just before the Oscars but we did get to walk up the pavement and steps (where the red carpet would be a week later) and into the Kodak Theatre. Joan Rivers was already there and she adored my M&S corduroy pants and K-Mart button down collar shirt.

No comments: