Saturday, December 11

Orlando airport 6pm (11pm UK time). I'll be 40 years old in one hour. We celebrated that fact yesterday though with a visit to the barbers to get my ear hairs trimmed. Too many stories to tell at the moment (25c a minute!!). Thank you BW for the great birthday card (how did you get Edward to pose for that?). Highlights of the past two weeks have included seeing the Scissor Sisters live at the House Of Blues, Cirque Du Soleil, the hot weather, the pancakes with maple syrup, swimming as the sun rises, walking straight onto all the rides at the parks, Dickies jeans for $11, dinner with Tyne Daly and sniffing Wynona Judds hair.

My job changed while I was away so I need to get a new hat for my return on Tuesday. Our water pipes burst in the kitchen at home 6 hours before we left for the airport so we get home later today to no water and no heating and a visit from a cowboy plumber. Did I mention it will be my birthday too? Missed you all.

No comments: