Saturday, November 6

Blimey! Sore head. Leaving 'do' yesterday for desk-neighbour. Pub from 1 till 9pm. Much drunkenness of the "you're my greatest friend/I want you to be my best man when I get married/please be godfather to my kids/I love you but I'm not a bummer/do you take it up the chuff?/aren't my girlfriends tits great?/let's do dinner and the theatre with our partners/ blah blah blah". Our boss was hosting a fireworks party for his family last night (start time 7pm). He was still in the pub when I left at 9. Oh dear. *rubs hands excitedly and looks forward to juicy gossip on Monday morning*

The spellcnuts are off to the ballet tonight. Modern stuff though. Ballet Rambert are doing a programme that features 'Swamp', a Michael Clark tour-de-force, which he created especially for Ramberts 60th birthday. Music by Bruce Gilbert (aka DJ Beekeeper and Wire bassist), costumes by 80's party monsters Bodymap and lighting by Charles Atlas. Incidentally, Ballet Rambert kicked the teenage Clark out of the company in the early 1980's because of his drug and punk rock lifestyle. (fantastic review in the Guardian)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ghhyd hfuy yftddt jljj kjsda sasx sxsa wdqd dwq dqw dwdwq wdsdsddaaaaaa
poweru
poweru
poweru
poweru

Anonymous said...

farmhouse sink
poweru